[rbak-nsp] Ericsson Redback

Giga Eth0 gigaeth0 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 21:36:39 EDT 2011

Just out of curiosity, why are you using separate Radius servers for your
prepaid and postpaid users? Wouldn't it be easier, efficient and cheaper to
have all subscribers on the same Radius server?

As Dave has pointed out, you can still have both your Radius servers in the
local context and have the subscriber terminate into separate contexts for
prepaid and postpaid.

//jhq