[rbak-nsp] Source based routing on SE100

Giga Eth0 gigaeth0 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 23:35:45 EDT 2011

I agree that a much cleaner solution is to map a subscriber to a context
directly. But for other cases (assuming non subscriber traffic), PBR is
possible. Here is a snippet for source based routing..

 policy access-list Source_based_routing
  seq 10 permit ip 192.168.1.0 0.0.255.255 any class ClassA
  seq 20 permit ip 192.168.2.0 0.0.255.255 any class ClassB
  seq 30 permit ip 192.168.3.0 0.0.255.255 any class ClassC

forward policy Source_based_redirect
 access-group Source_based_routing
  class ClassA
   redirect destination next-hop  10.0.0.1