[rbak-nsp] Radius Attribute for adding tag to route - RB-Route-Tag

Blake Willis blake at ibrowse.com
Tue Nov 29 18:58:01 EST 2011

BTW, the issues you report with seemingly random numbers for the tag value
sounds to me a lot like a problem of "integer" vs. "string" in your radius
dictionary for the given attribute.  I recall hitting something like this
in the past where the box was expecting one & barfed when sent the other, &
I had to turn on debugging both on my radius & on the smartedge in order to
find it.

This is also one of the reasons that I try to use standard attributes
whenever possible rather than VSAs, as Ericsson isn't the only vendor
that's shipped documentation with the wrong data type for a VSA...

HTH.  Best of luck.

---
 Blake Willis
 Network Architect