[rbak-nsp] CLIPS and DHCP

Christopher O'Shea casper.oshea at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 19:02:00 EDT 2011

Hi Alex,

I seen this happen when you have manually bound the mulitbind interface to a
port. As i think its related to how the multibind will only reply to ARP's
(of the default gateway address) when bound to a circuit.

Can you post the config.

Chris O'Shea

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 10:33 PM, Alexandre Chapellon <a.chapellon at horoa.net