[rbak-nsp] pppoe - context - port

"Kuba" Dawid Chrzan dawid.chrzan at pszczyna.net.pl
Thu Dec 6 16:11:50 EST 2012

Hi,
it is my beggining with SE100.
I am trying to set up pppoe with local auth for testing.

I have context local - there is gonna be bgp config and i have context
pppoe and pppoe2.

context pppoe
!
  no ip domain-lookup
  no logging console
!
  aaa authentication administrator local
  aaa authentication administrator maximum sessions 1
!
!
  subscriber name test
    password test
    ip address 91.225.189.100
    ppp mtu 1492
    dns primary 8.8.8.8
    dns secondary 8.8.4.4
!
  ip route 0.0.0.0/0 context local
!

context pppoe2
!
  no ip domain-lookup
  no logging console
  aaa authentication administrator local
  aaa authentication administrator maximum sessions 1
!
  subscriber name test2
    password test2
    ip address 91.225.189.101
    ppp mtu 1492
    dns primary 8.8.8.8
    dns secondary 8.8.4.4
!
  ip route 0.0.0.0/0 context local
!

and port config

port ethernet 2/3
  no shutdown
  encapsulation dot1q
  dot1q pvc 701 encapsulation multi
   circuit protocol pppoe
    bind authentication chap pap maximum 2000
  dot1q pvc 702 encapsulation multi
   circuit protocol pppoe
    bind authentication chap pap maximum 2000

PPPoE packets comes to vlan 701 or 702 on port and "how do they know"
which context to take?

Can anyone point me to some howtos or provide some working config as
example?

--
Best Regards
"Kuba" Dawid Chrzan