[rbak-nsp] http-redirect problem

ADMINET Uslugi Informatyczne mail at adminet.net.pl
Thu Dec 13 04:41:40 EST 2012

Hello

I have problem with http-redirect  on my subscribers here is config :

http-redirect profile TEST
  url "http://X.X.X.X:3001"
  timeout 5

 policy access-list acl-for-http-redirect
  seq 10 permit udp any host X.X.X.X eq domain class cls-NORMAL
  seq 20 permit udp any host 208.67.222.222 eq domain class cls-NORMAL
  seq 30 permit udp any host 8.8.8.8 eq domain class cls-NORMAL
  seq 40 permit tcp any host X.X.X.X eq www class cls-NORMAL
  seq 45 permit tcp any host X.X.X.X eq 3000 class cls-NORMAL
  seq 50 permit tcp any host X.X.X.X eq 3001 class cls-NORMAL
  seq 55 permit tcp any any eq www class cls-REDIRECT
  seq 60 permit ip any any class cls-DROP
  seq 65 permit ip any any class cls-DROP

forward policy HTTP-REDIRECT
 drop
 ip access-group acl-for-http-redirect bgp
  class cls-NORMAL
  class cls-REDIRECT
   redirect destination local
  class cls-DROP
   drop

The problem occurs when the client connects to the router, it does not
display a page that is redirected to if you are not redirected it is able to
display your page XXXX: 3001.I suspect a problem with the http-redirect,
wjaki how you solved it at home. Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Pozdrawiam
ADMINET Uslugi Informatyczne Lipinski Robert
Ul.Gen. Józefa Bema 6/2
22-400 Zamosc
NIP 922-230-17-12
biuro at adminet.net.pl