[rbak-nsp] SEOS Version 6

Dariusz Siedlecki siedar at pronet.lublin.pl
Fri Feb 24 05:44:08 EST 2012

W dniu 24.02.2012 11:26, Marcin Kuczera pisze:

>> I was able to install even 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 on BASIC but I can't confirm
>> stable work.
>

> It is quite simple to replace CF card with i.e. SanDisk Extreme III
> (4G works fine).

If there is a BASIC CARD - the process is very slow - I had some
problems with that big card. The process was very slow.
Better is to use smaller card in this case.

>> I will send you PDF with manual for upgrade.
>
> Look Darek, this is an upgrade from 2.x to 6.x...
> I'am not sure if they don't need some intermediate upgrade steps..
>
> Regards,
> Marcin

I'm sure that there is need to update all steps.
And I'm pretty sure that there is an BASIC card.

Darek

Ps.
There is no possibility to replace memory sticks to update memory to
Advanced bay yourself. In this case card was sent back to redback and
they were being sent new one - Adv.