[rbak-nsp] rflow and ipv6

Sebastian Podjasek sebastian at podjasek.pl
Wed Aug 7 06:13:06 EDT 2013

W dniu 07.08.2013 11:48, Marcin Kuczera pisze:
> as rflow = netflow v5 - is there any chance that it will be upgraded
> so that rflow will support IPv6 ?

I've asked the same question to our support some time ago and they told
me "maybe in next release it will be netflow v9" - and we were using
11.x at that time. So if you're asking same question using 12.x
(guessing) I think... maybe never...
I'm afraid that nobody there cares that IPv4 depleted over a year ago,
their major customers still have plenty of free allocation space...

--
Sebastian Podjasek