[rbak-nsp] propagate qos to l2tp

Jim Tyrrell jim at scusting.com
Fri Jan 18 04:06:47 EST 2013

The testing I did was on XCRP3 6.1.5.6, but that was after seeing the
same thing on an XCRP4 6.4.1.4 device.

I have configured MPLS to propogate the EXP to the SmartEdge PD:

router mpls
  propagate qos from mpls

I think as they are users in an MPLS context thats the only way to
propagate to the pd, it will only be the first 3 bits but that will do
if I can map 40 -> 46 outbound into L2TP.  For the L2TP propagation I have:

context testnetwork
  l2tp-peer unnamed local 192.168.10.110
   propagate qos to l2tp class-map qos-to-l2tp

qos class-map qos-to-l2tp ip out
  qos 40 to ip 46

So that should then map map CS5/40 to EF/46 on the L2TP packet as I
understand, but I only ever get the 1st 3 bits marked.

Jim.