[rbak-nsp] B-RAS vendors

Navin Nepali navin_n at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 00:37:19 EDT 2013

Hello, may be this is not an appropriate question to ask..anyway can anyone tell me which other vendors B-RAS that are widely used in the current time with the session handling capacity of more than 120K? ... I checked with Cisco and Juniper but there session handling capacities are not more than 96K.

I checked in the net but i didn't get much info. I see most of the B-RAS manufacturers are already closed or stopped manufacturing.. like CoSine, Copper Mountain, Laurel Networks.

Thanks,