[rbak-nsp] B-RAS vendors

Navin Nepali navin_n at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 02:32:55 EDT 2013

Yes, my concern is also with the ultimate capacity. Redback tech. document say it XCRP4 support 256K users. I assume that it is supported by the SE box but may be need to get subscriber license. In XCRP3, I have used up to almost 40K subscriber (using IPv4) however some processes frequently crashes.

It seems that in the current context only the redback is better option to carter the subs up to 256K comparing to other vendors like Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel-Lucent.

Anyway thanks to all for sharing their insights.