[rbak-nsp] Strange issue on our SE-100

Yuri Shefer shefys at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 11:41:38 EDT 2013

Hi Alireza,

How much free memory you have on the router? (sh mem)
Do you have any instabilities in the network? Maybe you have some
interesting events logged before this happened?

In general, this error message means that the control plane cannot process
the incoming control packets from the line card (PPA) due to insufficient
memory.

--
Best regards,
Yuri