[rbak-nsp] Authentication Failure

Dave Bell me at geordish.org
Wed Jun 12 12:34:58 EDT 2013

It sounds like your RADIUS responses are not actually getting back to the
SE400.

You can test your RADIUS server using a hidden command:

test aaa authentication username test at user password p at ssw0rd protocol radius

Obviously change out the username and password for valid credentials, and
see what happens.

Dave