[rbak-nsp] Traffic card stops forwarding packets

bfsoriginal bfsoriginal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 17:32:49 EDT 2013

Important distinction to make - the command affects circuits not
subscribers. Sometimes subscribers can have multiple circuits.

It may be worthwhile checking "show ism general" and seeing how many active
circuits you have on the card. There may be other circuit efficiencies you
can do to reduce circuits on this card to reduce chance of a lock-up (ie
idle-down).