[rbak-nsp] Change default QoS class-map

John womble1950 at live.com
Mon May 20 06:03:45 EDT 2013

Is it possible to change the default QoS class mapping?

I need to ensure that certain internal pd values are not used by
standard users/traffic, as some special case users will make use of
these, which will be propogated to L2TP.  I cant see anywhere to
configure the default mapping so at the moment I have the following
under every layer3 interface:

context standardusers
  interface CoreLink1
   propagate qos from ip class-map ip-to-pd

qos class-map ip-to-pd ip in
  ip 3 to qos 0
  ip 11 to qos 8
  ip 19 to qos 16

Is there a way to make this the default mapping rather than relying on a
custom map that has to be applied each time a new context/interface is
added?

Thanks.