[rbak-nsp] What does "Xmit Q Deleted" mean?

Voigt, Thomas Thomas.Voigt at netkom.de
Wed Nov 6 03:18:00 EST 2013

Hi,

Yuri Shefer wrote:

< Are you saying that your "Xmit Q Deleted" counter is continuously incrementing (every minute?)? Have you changed anything related to QoS for this specific circuit?

No. It is stalled for more than 24 hours now.
Haven't seen it incrementing in "live".

We found that if we add all the Packets from "Xmits/Queue" plus the "Xmit Q Deleted" we get exactly the number of transmitted packets ("Transmit").

An Redback/Ericsson SE told me that this counter is only for tracing purposes. So this is not a "bad" counter and informs uns NOT of any errors.

Yes, we have configured mdrr for this circuit some months ago. But we don't see any dropped packets there.

--
Regards

Thomas