[rbak-nsp] Maximum QoS Queues Depth for MDRR for 1 get ports

Mosab Messad mosab.messad at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 04:48:02 EDT 2014

Hello ,
 My Question here related to the QoS queues depth used with the MDRR
"congestion-avoidance".

When define normal mdrr queue we got seven queses each on with depth of
4000, we want to increase the queues depth.

When configure congestion avoidance we can change the queue depth using
"queue depth xxxx" and we notice the queue size increase in "show circuit
counters queue".

Q. Used links are 1Gig bandwidth so What is the maximum queue depth if we
have 7 mdrr queues that can be configured using congestion avoidance-map
command "queue depth" to increase the queue depth more than the default
4000 ?

*Best Regards*,
* Mosab I. Messad*