[rbak-nsp] link-group access on SE-100

Шепелев Андрей xamalon4eg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 12:12:12 EDT 2014

As you can read in documentation link group acess and access economical
balances traffic using subscriber circuits. So if you have any circuits you
have to balance them from the other side of a lag firstly so all the
circuits will home on different ports. Also you have to use several vlans,
because if you will have only one it will also be homed on one port.
Kind of this. Hope this helps you.
15 авг. 2014 г. 20:58 пользователь "Tudor Capatina" <Tudor at nedlook.nl>