[rbak-nsp] Does SE600 supports XCRP4 with SEOS 11.x.x.x

Заикин Станислав zaikin_s at ufanet.ru
Fri Jun 6 03:55:48 EDT 2014

06.06.2014 13:04, Muni Raj пишет:

> HI , We are planning to upgrade the system from xcrp3 to xcrp4 in
> se600 so does se600 can have xcrp4 with 11.x.x.x
>

> --
> Regards
>
> P.Muniraj
>

> <http://www.hcl.in>

Hello.
Yes.

[local]bras1#sh chassis
Current platform is SE600
  (Flags:
     A-Active Crossconnect     B-Standby Crossconnect    C-SARC Ready
     D-Default Traffic Card    E-EPPA Ready              G-Upgrading FPGA
     H-Card Admin State SHUT   I-IPPA Ready              M-FPGA Upgrade
Required
     N-SONET EU Enabled        O-Card Admin State ODD P-Coprocessor Ready
     P1-ASP1 Ready             P2-ASP2 Ready             R-Traffic Card
Ready
     S-SPPA Ready              u-Card PPAs/ASP UP        U-Routing Ready
     W-Warm Reboot             X-XCRP Mismatch)
Slot: Configured-type           Slot: Installed-type Initialized Flags
   1 : 10ge-4-port                 1 : 10ge-4-port               Yes IEUDR
   2 : 10ge-4-port                 2 : 10ge-4-port               Yes IEUR
   3 : 10ge-4-port                 3 : 10ge-4-port               Yes IEUR
   4 : none                        4 : none                      No
   5 : none                        5 : none                      No
   6 : none                        6 : none                      No
   7 : xcrp4-base                  7 : xcrp4-base                Yes A
   8 : xcrp4-base                  8 : none                      No B

[local]bras1#sh ver

Redback Networks SmartEdge OS Version SEOS-11.1.2.9-Release
Built by sysbuild at eussjlx7010.sj.us.am.ericsson.se Tue Sep 24 10:07:19
PDT 2013
Copyright (C) 1998-2013, Redback Networks Inc. All rights reserved.
System Bootstrap version is Mips,rev2.0.2.67-esa
Installed minikernel version is 11.7
Router Up Time -   63 days, 5 hours 38 minutes 46 secs

--
Заикин Станислав Евгеньевич
Системный администратор