[rbak-nsp] Per-Flow Accounting

Alireza Soltanian soltanian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 03:21:48 EDT 2014

Hi everybody

We want to implement "Per-Flow Accounting" feature of Cisco ISG in SEOS. For
detail information, we have PPPoE sessions on our SmartEdge. These PPPoE
Sessions are used for providing Internet Access to subscribers. It is
obvious that we have Accounting system for calculating the used volume of
each subscriber. Now there are some certain sites which we don't want to
charge the users when they use these sites. We need a method so somehow we
mark the volume usage of traffic from these sites and extract them form what
we have in Accounting-Update packets.

Cisco implemented this in its ISG package with ACL and "Per-flow
Accounting", but I could not find similar implementation in SEOS.

Is there anybody here who implement this?

Thank you

Alireza