[rbak-nsp] Latest SE400/SE800 SEOS and MPLS Licence Keys

Vincent Kennedy vincent.kennedy at entrustict.com.au
Sun Apr 3 19:40:23 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am new to the group.

My company has just taken over a network that has SE400/SE800's in place.
The Smart Edges are running XCRP3's with software SEOS 5.0.

We are interested in upgrading the SEOS to the latest supported by the
XCRP3's and enabling MPLS.

We have approached Ericsson's but hit a brick wall because they are EOL.
They advise to upgrade to SE600's - which is not an easy tasks given they
are in a production environment and would be very costly.

Any advice - especially on where we can obtain the latest SEOS and MPLS
licence keys would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Vincent