[rbak-nsp] NAT Example Requests

Marcin Kuczera marcin at leon.pl
Fri Aug 5 15:22:21 EDT 2016

On 2016-08-04 23:13, Michael J. Gage wrote:

> We would like to use a NAT policy on traffic between contexts.
>

> Two context, one public and one private.
>

> The goal is to have a public IP context that performs NAT and a
> separate private context that only routes between interfaces with a
> default inter-context route.
>

> Suggestions and examples are appreciated.

The problem is, that NAT policy for subscribers should be directly
connected with subscriber's profile (CLIPS/PPP).
In other case, this will be regular NAT, without all the features like
CGNAT, logging, lawful-intercept etc..

I'am not sure what is that you want to achieve ?

Btw, could you share with me - what GPON equipment are you using ?

Regards,
Marcin

> Michael Gage
>
> Network Operations
>
> LocalTel Communications

Marcin Kuczera / Wiceprezes Zarza;du / CTO
+48 32 440 80 71/ marcin.kuczera at leon.pl <mailto:marcin.kuczera at leon.pl>

Leon Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kilin'skiego 33d, 44-200 Rybnik
http://www.leon.pl/

INTERNET | TELEWIZJA | TELEFON

KRS 0000223101 Sa;d Rejonowy w Gliwicach
Kapita? zak?adowy 282.500 z?
NIP: 6332068698