[rbak-nsp] Lacp problem Smartedge

Rafal golem at mtm-info.pl
Thu Mar 17 05:00:54 EDT 2016

Hello Seymur,

You didn't post your seos version, there been some fixes:

FWD-L2
Part of the traffic on LAG circuit between SE and Extreme switch drops.
12.1.1.9

224109
Service Layer
The access link group comes down due to the inability of the LACP packet to be sent over the circuit when no MDU is available.

223305
LACP
Link group considers 17 seconds to disconnect after LACP is removed from the configuration.
12.1.1.7
225551
LACP
LACP actors do not change to an active state and PPPoE subscribers do not come up.
12.1.1.7
196754
FWD-Infra
In link group configurations, LACP packets are not counted on standby ports.
12.1.1.5
192617
LACP
If 'no lacp revertive' is configured on a link group and there is a switchover to a standby controller card, the port priorities are evaluated incorrectly on the controller card that takes over. As a result, the 'active' and the 'standby' links of the link group are swapped, resulting in a short traffic loss.