[rbak-nsp] Explanation of difference between IEUDR and IEUR

Marcin Kuczera marcin at leon.pl
Fri Feb 3 06:10:13 EST 2017

On 2017-02-01 22:45, Alex D. wrote:
> Hello,
> we were running a Smart-Edge 600 with one 10-port Gigabitethernet
> linecards for quite a while. Some days ago, we installed a 2nd card
> with same type.
> With "show chassis", i see that it's recognized correctly. Only
> difference i see is in "Initialized Flags"
> Can someone give me a short explanation why the first card shows
> "IEUDR" and the other "IEUR".
> In command output, i can see the abbreviations, but i would like to
> know what "D-Default Traffic Card" exactly means.

>From what I know - it is like a master card for all traffic cards.. i'e
when FIB is updated, XCRP can do it towards D card and than D card is
responsible for synchronization
on all cards. But, I'am not 100% positive.

Marcin

> Thanks in advance
> Regards
> Alex

Marcin Kuczera / Wiceprezes Zarządu / CTO
+48 32 440 80 71/ marcin.kuczera at leon.pl <mailto:marcin.kuczera at leon.pl>

Leon Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kilińskiego 33d, 44-200 Rybnik
http://www.leon.pl/