[rbak-nsp] xcrp 4 redunancy

Yury Shefer shefys at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 11:47:47 EST 2017

Just keep in mind that you do need a "high availability" license if you
want to keep all your subscriber sessions alive during the XCRP switchover.
Without the license session synchronization between XCRP cards is disabled
and, as a result, the router will disconnect/terminate all the subs during
the switchover.

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 2:59 AM, Marcin Kuczera <marcin at leon.pl> wrote:

> On 2017-11-21 12:44, Dmitry wrote:
>
> Will we can connect managment port on second xcrp4 and then first xcrp4
> failed , second  will work automaticaly?
>
> Both management ports need to be simultanously connected to switch (sam
> vlan), it will do the switchover automatically.
>
> Marcin
>

> On 21.11.2017 13:39, Marcin Kuczera wrote:
>
> On 2017-11-21 05:41, Dmitry wrote:
>
> Hello!
>
> We have two route processor xcrp4, how we can configure redunancy mode for
> two installing xcrp4? If it is possible!
>

> It is very well automated in this kind of equipment.
> Once you put second XCRP into chassis, it will detect active XCRP and
> equalize software version + configs with active XCRP.
> So almost nothing to be done here.
>
> If you used it before with one XCRP only, probably your configuration
> contains some redundancy alarms seizure commands, so than you will need to
> remove them to
> get redundancy alarams if they occur.
>
> Marcin
>
> --