[rbak-nsp] syslog

Marcin Kuczera marcin at leon.pl
Mon Sep 3 07:48:07 EDT 2018

On 2018-09-01 05:25, Evgenii Davidov wrote:
> Здравствуйте,
>
> On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 10:05:41PM +0200, Marcin Kuczera пишет:
>
>>>  no logging console
>> what if you remove this no logging console from syslog part ?
> sorry, it didn't help :(

Well, we don't use remote syslog, but it looks, that you get only
messages that are sourced from specific source.

%PUBSUB-6-INF - this is what you get

%CSM-6-PORT - this is what don't get

Like the message was added to logfile, but omitting common loggin process..

Are there any othere messages that you don't get ?

Maybe it is because of some old software, but you can't make 12.1.1.12 running on XCRP3, you would need to replace XCRP to version 4.

Marcin

--

Marcin Kuczera / Wiceprezes Zarządu / CTO
+48 32 440 80 71/ marcin.kuczera at leon.pl <mailto:marcin.kuczera at leon.pl>

Leon Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kilińskiego 33d, 44-200 Rybnik
http://www.leon.pl/