[rbak-nsp] Limiting SNMP to a single context

Jakub Wroniecki wroniasty at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 06:39:57 EDT 2018

Thanks. I must say this is very disappointing :)

By the way - while debugging SNMP I noticed something disturbing:

Starting Nmap 7.60 ( https://nmap.org ) at 2018-09-17 12:37 CEST
PORT     STATE SERVICE
6565/tcp open  unknown
6566/tcp open  sane-port
6567/tcp open  esp

these 3 ports are also open on ALL ip adresses on my SE in all contexts. Is
this normal? Any way to disable it?

--jw