[rbak-nsp] se1200 link-group maximum-links

Marcin Kuczera marcin at leon.pl
Mon Jan 7 15:27:45 EST 2019

On 2018-12-19 15:30, Brandon Leeberg wrote:

> I would also like to know if an access link-group can have more than 2
> in an SE1200. I’m thinking no, but it would be great…

Well, just curious - why do you need more than 2 links ?
The traffic for particular subscriber will go over one link only, and
the idea with access type link-group is to provide redundancy for a
group of subscribers. 2 ports are sufficient to get it.

Marcin

Marcin Kuczera / Wiceprezes Zarządu / CTO
+48 32 440 80 71/ marcin.kuczera at leon.pl <mailto:marcin.kuczera at leon.pl>

Leon Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kilińskiego 33d, 44-200 Rybnik
http://www.leon.pl/