[rbak-nsp] radius connectivity

Marcin Kuczera marcin at leon.pl
Tue Jan 8 06:31:40 EST 2019

hello,

I have a general question related to Radius connectivity.

Our radius communication uses context local, and - the traffic uses O&M
interface that is  bound to ethernet 8/1.

So Radius messages generated by EPPA go from linecard to XCRP and then -
out.

Do you also do it this way, or you use linecards for Radius connectivity ?

I'am asking, because we observe lot of EPPA crashes, I suppose that this
is related to radius, and this might be a  reason.
If for example radius message is lost, than EPPA tries to resend it, and
this might cause a crash in specific conditions (wrong calculation of
return address by PPA).

--

Marcin Kuczera / Wiceprezes Zarządu / CTO
+48 32 440 80 71/ marcin.kuczera at leon.pl <mailto:marcin.kuczera at leon.pl>

Leon Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kilińskiego 33d, 44-200 Rybnik
http://www.leon.pl/