[rbak-nsp] Policy access-list

Анатолий Соломатин solomatin.av at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 04:59:45 EDT 2019

Redbuk traffic is controlled by the ACL or/and QoS policy.
Example
1) ACL
 ip access-list CONTROL_DNS_NTP_USER
  seq 1000 deny udp any neq domain any eq domain
  seq 1001 deny udp any neq ntp any eq ntp
  seq 1100 permit ip any any
!
 subscriber default
   ip access-group  CONTROL_DNS_NTP_USER   out
!
2) QoS Policy (policing or metering)
context USER
 policy access-list REDBACK_IN
  seq 96 permit tcp host xx.xx.xx.xx any eq 88 class Permit
  seq 97 permit tcp host yy.yy.yy.yy any eq 88 class Permit
  seq 98 permit tcp any any eq 88 class Deny
 exit
exit
!
(config)#qos policy  REDBACK_IN  policing
 ip access-group REDBACK_IN USER
  class Permit
  class Deny
   drop