[rbak-nsp] Command which shows all users with their IP address

Alex D. listensammler at gmx.de
Tue Jul 16 17:51:25 EDT 2019

Hi,

is there a command, which shows *all* users including their assigned IP
address. I know that there is a command "show subscriber address", but
there i have to submit a username and therefore it only shows me the
user specified:
[local]lab#sh subscribers address ?
   username  Display subscriber by username

"show subscribers active" could be an alternative, but unfortunatly it
shows all users with their attributes linewise and not in a tabular format.

Regards,
Alex