[sysmon-help] sysmon(client)

user@mail.rineco.com user@mail.rineco.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:21:04 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I seem to be having some problems with the sysmon client.  Sysmond appears
to be functioning correctly and outputs the correct information to the web
page used for monitoring, but when I connect via the sysmon client none of
the host information on those being monitored is there.

I looked through the mailing list, and didn't see anything, but perhaps
I'm overlooking something.

Here's an example of what I see on my side:
Server: 192.168.197.225                    Current Time:  Oct 15 15:13:57
2002
Hostname                 Type  Port Count Notif Stat           Time Failed
^@

I'm pretty sure the first time I ran the client it worked just fine (I'm
not sure if I'm just recalling what it looked like on Sysmon's Home Page
or not), but not since.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

-=tim