[sysmon-help] gtk interface?

Jared Mauch jared at sysmon.org
Wed Nov 26 13:33:54 EST 2003

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 12:26:47PM -0300, Leonardo Saavedra Henriquez wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, Jared Mauch wrote:
>
>   >
>   > 	anyone out there done any gtk programming?
>   >
>   > 	do you like sysmon?
>
> I think something with glade+libglade it would be easier or glade+pygtk
> even easier.

	well, i've never programmed either. ..

	what i'm looking for is a simple table-like GUI
that will be able to collect the status of devices over
the existing tcp/1345 port that sysmon listens on.

	This is how the curses client works.  I'm working to
extend the command set of the tcp/1345 portion such that
people can gain better access to the information stored
within sysmon ..

	plus this would allow the external program to
perform any sorting, etc.. that is desired.

	- Jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net