[sysmon-help] Sysmon crashes

Daniel Netz daniel.netz at cfl.se
Thu Nov 4 07:12:34 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm running sysmon 0.92 (on Linux 2.6.8.1) on 26 hosts using ping, dns, smtp and www checks. When our VPN connection to our other office goes down and some of the hosts become unreachable, sysmon almost always crashes. Does this ring a bell for anyone? If not, how can I find out more of what happens? There is nothing in syslog. This also happened with 0.91.20.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel Netz

Daniel Netz
Nätverksadministratör/Network Administrator
Nationellt centrum för flexibelt lärande, CFL
Tel. +46(0)11-240452
http://www.cfl.se