[sysmon-help] https-type check?

Sebastian Stelmasik s.stelmasik at it-websolutions.com
Mon Sep 26 03:21:47 EDT 2011

Hi,
I'd need to check if our HTTPS-Websites are online with sysmon and have
found out that there should be a https-check included:

[root at mail sysmon-0.93-pre4]# find . -type f | xargs grep https
/./docs/CHANGES:       including authdns, radius and https. https is not
on by default,
./docs/Changes.html:    things, including authdns, radius and https.
https is not on
./src/syswatch.c:                       stop_test_https(here);
./src/syswatch.c:                       case SYSM_TYPE_HTTPS:
service_test_https(here);
./src/syswatch.c:                       case SYSM_TYPE_HTTPS:
start_test_https(here);
./src/lib.c:                        if (strcmp(type, "https") == 0)
./src/lib.c:                    return "https";
./src/config.h:#define SYSM_TYPE_HTTPS  15 /* https content check */
./src/config.h:         15 = https, 16 = sysmon, 17 = ssh, 18=ircd,
./src/config.h:void start_test_https(struct monitorent *);
./src/config.h:void service_test_https(struct monitorent *);
./src/config.h:void stop_test_https(struct monitorent *);/

but if I try to configure sysmond refuses to start with 'unknown
type'-error? - So how do I activate the https-checks?

Best regards,

Sebastian Stelmasik

--

IT-&  Websolutions Stelmasik
Dipl. Informatiker

Mülheimerstr. 60
45145 Essen

Phone:  +49-201-6177151
Fax:    +49-201-6177152
Mobile: +49-172-2415963

---

Die Information in dieser e-mail ist vertraulich und exklusiv fuer den Adressatenkreis bestimmt. Weiterleitung oder Kopieren, auch auszugsweise, darf nur mit ausdruecklicher Einwilligung von IT-&  Websolutions Stelmasik erfolgen. In jedem Fall ist sicherzustellen, dass keinerlei inhaltliche Veraenderungen erfolgen. IT-&  Websolutions Stelmasik uebernimmt keine Haftung fuer die Richtigkeit der Information in dieser e-mail noch fuer Handlungen, die auf ihrer Grundlage erfolgen.

The information provided in this e-mail is confidential and is for the sole use of the recipient. It may not be disclosed, copied or distributed in any form without the obtained permission of IT-&  Websolutions Stelmasik and to the extent that it is passed on care must be taken to ensure that this is in a form which accurately reflects the information presented here. No responsibility can be accepted by  IT-&  Websolutions Stelmasik for the correctness of the information provided in this e-mail nor for any action on its basis.