[sysmon-help] Support to monitor https?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Jul 14 18:08:14 EDT 2022

I think someone may have sent me a patch for it a long time ago. Happy that you are still using my code but very surprised to see this today.

It's not hard I don't think but might block the parallel checking model if done wrong, I guess that's up to you to accept that risk.

Let me see if I can find the patch.

Sent via RFC1925 compliant device