[VoiceOps] Alternative IVR Platform?

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Mon Aug 3 12:34:05 EDT 2009

What I like about having the single assigned person is that the person
knows your setup.  I guess it doesn't hurt that im 15 min away from
there alameda office and I can go sit with my support guy when need be.
I've had to work with the guys in the UK a couple of times and it's been
spot on.  Just my 2 cents.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Telecommunications, Inc.
101 Haskins Way