[VoiceOps] Any subscribers from the UK?

Daryl G. Jurbala daryl at introspect.net
Mon Aug 3 15:31:22 EDT 2009

On Aug 1, 2009, at 7:12 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:

> I don't mean to sound derogatory, but what is this enormous fixation
> that people have with building AGI scripts in PHP-AGI?

Familiarity with web programming.  Again, this is an inherited setup,
not how I would design it from a clean slate.

The rest of your post just makes you seem like you have a chip on your
shoulder, and that there are only certain ways to do thing, and those
are what you deem appropriate.

In the end, the technology isn't for its own sake.  Its to make
money.  I'm in the back (for over 2 years), and growing over 10% per
month, even through the downturn.  How about you?

Daryl