[VoiceOps] VPF

Brian Sneddon bsneddon at gc1.com
Wed Aug 5 11:29:42 EDT 2009

I've looked at Stealth's VPF a little before, but I also don't see them as too compelling yet.  The voip carriers we use are well connected on the commodity Internet and latency remains within acceptable levels with those carriers.  The last time I checked VPFs didn't take care of the most complex issues such as being able to interop or negotiating rates, so paying a premium for a VPF doesn't yet benefit us enough.

Brian