[VoiceOps] Any subscribers from the UK?

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Wed Aug 5 14:33:37 EDT 2009

I know as Metaswitch goes it's in c/c++.  Metaswitch parent company is
Data Connection which actually writes a lot of the network/voip protocol
stacks that cisco/juniper/lucent ect use.  So it's always nice to have
some support from that arm of the company when you have that low of a
level of an issue which by the way I have and my support guy and myself
worked with the data connection arm to figure out the issue.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Telecommunications, Inc.
101 Haskins Way
South San Francisco, CA 94080