[VoiceOps] Level 3 contact on voice ops

Rod.Dossouvi.CTR at dot.gov Rod.Dossouvi.CTR at dot.gov
Thu Aug 6 10:15:45 EDT 2009

Hi John,

One question for you: :-)
VoIP: Call forwarding issue

user is trying to have calls forwarded to her cell phone. When enters:
9-xxx-xxxx, local callers get forwarded fine, but long distance callers
get an error.
Alternatively, when user enters: 9-1-615-xxx-xxxx, long distance callers
can now get through, but
local callers get the same error.  Any input? Thank you.

Rod Dossouvi
Sr Network Engineer
INDUS Corporation
FHWA, USDOT