[VoiceOps] The big ENUM question (Was: VPFs)

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Thu Aug 6 14:19:32 EDT 2009

That part of the SS7 network is very true there are trusted service
providers running them on top of that it actually takes some capital to
be able to interconnect into the ss7 network which most people that are
just trying to cause havic aren't going to be up for.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Telecommunications, Inc.
101 Haskins Way
South San Francisco, CA 94080