[VoiceOps] Sylantro users

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Aug 7 20:34:48 EDT 2009

Dag,

When you talk about the differences in signaling to various devices, what
exactly are you referring to?

Are you talking about passing the device the Contact binding user part
that it registered with vs. overriding it with the incoming DNIS?  Or
maybe MWI event functionality and/or something provisioning-related?

Or some other nuance that varies between devices?

Thanks,

-- Alex