[VoiceOps] Local Inbound Services

Rick Garcia RGarcia at 360.net
Mon Aug 10 13:12:24 EDT 2009

Keith,

360networks... provides service across the western US in over 1300 RC's
(We are CLEC in 39 states and own a large fiber network).  We provide
inbound call sessions for a monthly MRC and DID's from .05-.20 based on
number of DID's Reserved/Activated.  We can take this off-line when you
have some time and I'll get you squared away with one of our sales
engineers.

Best,

Rick

Rick Garcia