[VoiceOps] Geographic redundancy

Kenny Sallee kenny.sallee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 12:46:26 EDT 2009

All - wanted to say thanks for enlightening me.  Been a very interesting
thread.  Seems like there's a lot of legacy technology, regulations, and
thinking that we have to take into account in planning.  The original thread
was on geographical redundancy - guess it should have been more specific:
* redundancy for an ITSP only provider that's facilities based reseller

* redundancy for CLEC
*