[VoiceOps] ATT and GLBX

Shripal Daphtary Shri at pressone.net
Mon Aug 24 12:35:48 EDT 2009

I just opened a ticket on my wireless number.  I don't know how far that will take us. On another note, my colleague who is a TMO subscriber also called the same numbers and gets through on edge but not on UMA.

Shripal Daphtary
AMP Networks, LLC
Home of PressONE
Director of Operations
(718)360-1234 (Office)
(718)360-1222 (Direct)
(718)360-1212 (Fax)
shri at pressone.net
www.pressone.net

***** The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. *****