[VoiceOps] FAX over VOIP networks

Owen Roth owen at impulse.net
Fri Aug 28 15:55:10 EDT 2009

We're on a large install of Adtran TA900s here, and we've had good
successes with g711u with no T.38 option with low/no jitter, but are
moving over to T.38. In the lab, at least, T.38 works great, once we
divert our FoIP traffic to an Adtran end-point so that we can avoid our
Cisco-Tekelec interoperability issues.

-Owen