[VoiceOps] Carrier choices

anorexicpoodle anorexicpoodle at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 16:12:47 EDT 2009

We use O1 as one of our peers. There is the occasional termination issue
where they serve rejection messages in audio without a sip code for us
to route advance, on the whole they aren't bad, but nothing really
stands out either way.

Origination footprint is limited to CA, so that just is what it is.