[VoiceOps] SMS apps, providers, and peers

David Hiers hiersd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 11:11:20 EST 2009

Woohoo!  I might have started the longest thread in the history of voiceops :)

I don't know from nothing about business.  All I'm really sure of is
that I've got several furlongs of managers that simply won't go away
until I get some kind of  SMS solution wired up.

Thanks for the input, everyone,

David

PS:  Next I think I'll ask something like "If IPv4 is so broken, why
throw good money after bad and invest in IPv6?"

http://www.forumspile.com/Flame-Flame_on.jpg

:)