[VoiceOps] LERG Data

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Fri Dec 11 15:29:02 EST 2009

>From what some of my more knowledgeable friends have said, it is not
reliable.  It's great for your average info, but it is not a copy of the
latest LERG (against the rules), and it's been said to be out of date, or
have incorrect information.

This is 3rd hand, however.  I use telcodata.us regularly to grab
information I don't have, such as NPANXXA to CO mapping, so I can identify
the city the number is in.  Not perfect, but good enough for my needs at
the moment.

Beckman